IMPORTANT COVID-19 CODING INFORMATION:
Optum360® is committed to ensuring that you have the information you need to effectively and efficiently address COVID-19 from a medical coding, billing and reimbursement perspective. We have compiled information from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), American Medical Association (AMA) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), so you can easily access the most up-to-date medical code detail and effective dates in one convenient place on our COVID-19 resource page.
If you subscribe to ASCExpert.com, please sign in, then reference the "What's New" or "News" sections for COVID-19 guidance.
Did you know that access to the AHA Coding Clinics content within an Optum360 online coding tool gives users the capability to view the entire library of AHA Coding Clinics HCPCS/ICD (ICD includes ICD-9 and ICD-10 articles) newsletters for the price of a year hardcopy newsletter subscription?
With the AHA Coding Clinics HCPCS/ICD add-on purchase to your Optum360 online coding product, you will receive:
- Access to a complete library of all AHA Coding Clinic newsletters in their entirety (volumes and quizzes back to 2001 for HCPCS and 2003 for ICD)
- The most up-to-date advice on correct code assignment of HCPCS supply and service codes (AHA Coding Clinic HCPCS)
- Book coding automates the coding process with a dictionary-based and phrase-driven approach
- The most current code assignment information based on new technologies and newly identified diseases (AHA Coding Clinic for ICD)
- Capabilities to:
- See all articles specifically tied to any HCPCS or ICD code for official coding guidelines and advice from the source.
- Search by year/quarter and see the all the newsletter articles and quizzes in any of those quarterly publications.
- Search any newsletter article by keyword, code, modifier, or by ICD9 or ICD10 specifically.
Request a demo today or gain access today to one of the industry's most powerful encoding tool by contacting us via email or by calling 1-800-464-3649, option 1.
The capabilities to view AHA Coding Clinic newsletters in their entirety is add-on functionality exclusive to AHA and Optum360 online coding tool customers.